- Construction and engineering process management.
- Responsibility for the execution of works in accordance with the time schedule, estimate and general regulatory enactment requirements.
- Arranging the documentation of construction and engineering processes – starting from the work commencement until the commissioning of the facility.
- Communication with the client, search for new solutions, change coordination works and others duties specified by the direct supervisor.
- Higher education in construction or engineering.
- Obtained a construction practice certificate or a related engineering profession.
- General knowledge of construction design or engineering processes.
- Good knowledge of Latvian, Russian and English.
- At least 2 years of work experience as a construction manager or project manager will be considered as an advantage.
- Computer skills – MS Office, MS Word, Excel (knowledge of AutoCAD or equivalent program will be considered as an advantage).
- Desire to develop professionally.
- Work in a stable company and professional team.
Work with a team of certified civil engineers.
- Opportunity to attend professional development courses.
Social guarantees, payment for public transport, paid telephone calls and possible health insurance.
- Salary starting from 2000.00 EUR (gross) depending on work ability.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Project Manager” until 15.11.2021. We will contact the candidates we will invite for an interview.