BELSS has many years of experience in the development, installation, maintenance, and modernization of the security radio monitoring system. In cooperation with Rohde & Schwarz since 1998, several projects for the improvement and implementation of radio monitoring have been successfully implemented:
- 1998 – 1999 Special purpose HF receiving radio monitoring point in “Andrejbaudas”
- 2003 – 2006 R&S TETRA built for LatRosTrans (24 Base stations with 300 user terminals)
- 2006 – VW built-in mobile radio monitoring stations with R&S equipment
- 2006 – 2013 Built-up 8 radio monitoring stations with R&S antennas and equipment
- 2009 – 2013 HF receiving/transmitting antenna field in “Riti”
- 2011 – 2013 set up of Riga central radio monitoring station in the building of Academy of Science, R&S equipment
- 2014 mobile radio monitoring stations completely with R&S equipment (integrated into 3 VW buses) for Frequency control department of VAS “Elektroniskie Sakari”
- 2015 – 2016 upgrade of 8 monitoring BS for local radio monitoring points with R&S antennas and equipment, integrated into RAMON system
- 2016 – 2017 Mobile radio monitoring stations upgrade for buses
- 2017 built up a new radio monitoring station in aviation base in Rebate with R&S equipment
- 2018 building of new monitoring station with R&S antennas and receivers for radio monitoring points in NAF base in Adazi and Daugavpils
- 2020 Modernization of the Mobile Monitoring System, which consists of the Mobile Base / Vehicle, Tactical Radio Monitoring System, and Signal Analysis System.
In 2020, BELSS continues the technical maintenance of the radio monitoring system on behalf of the National Defense Military Facilities and Procurement Center.