BELSS started the year by providing a focused training program for the Latvian State Border Guard.
From January 23rd to 27th, our experts provided training on the DJI ENTERPRISE series large drone system and related equipment.
The training was designed to equip participants with a thorough understanding of the operating principles of the equipment and accessories, as well as how to apply this knowledge in real-life situations.
The program covered a wide range of topics, including:
- Equipment connection and communication
- Application and main functions of the equipment
- Familiarization with the Regulatory Framework for unmanned systems
- Safety considerations when using unmanned systems
- Weather effects on unmanned systems
- And other crucial knowledge required for the safe and effective operation of unmanned systems.
With this training, the Latvian State Border Guard is now ensured with the necessary skills and knowledge to safely and efficiently operate their DJI ENTERPRISE series drone system.